LED Lights Are Making Their Resurgence With Teens

LED lights have been popping up in the rooms of teenagers all over the country over the last few years. So we decided to put this fact to the test by surveying 48,000 teens aged 13 to 16 from all over Eastern United States. Our first finding was that 89 percent of them have added LED lights to their bedrooms to spice things up. Our second finding was that 98% of these teens had bought these LEDs off of Amazon or eBay. LED lights alone have made up 7% of Amazon’s profit this past year. Our third finding was that only 7% of these teens bought these lights on their own due to financial reasons. The other 93% said that their parents or guardian had purchased these lights for them as a gift. Is it a surprise that these cool lights have became popular once again?